Every generation a great retail site comes along. This is it. The first mixed-use retail destination of its kind in Boston’s MetroWest, The Point is located at the intersection of I-495 and Route 119, the preeminent retail location on I-495’s Think Belt. Employing a contemporary design ideal for today’s retail tenants, The Point serves an unserved and surprisingly strong market.
The Point by the numbers:
- 540,000 SF mixed-use retail destination
- 400,000 SF retail, cinema and restaurants
- State-of-the-art cinema features 60-foot wide HD screen
- Office, 120-room hotel and health club
- Daytime population: 250,000+ high-tech employees
- Visible to 130,000 cars per day on I-495
The final phase at The Point is under construction. Leasing for this phase is happening now! A magnificent state-of-the-art stadium seating cinema will be announced soon, and many of the latest fashion, sports, lifestyle, and entertainment retailers have already gotten The Point!
To Get The Point contact:
Deborah Meyers • 781.789.7936 • email@example.com